From Open Legend Wiki
Tiers: 1 - 9
Cost: 3 points
- Tier 1: Agility 3
- Tier 2: Agility 3
- Tier 3: Agility 3
- Tier 4: Agility 5
- Tier 5: Agility 5
- Tier 6: Agility 5
- Tier 7: Agility 7
- Tier 8: Agility 7
- Tier 9: Agility 7
This feat is from the core rules, and can be found on the Main Website
Your attacks are considered lethal strikes whenever you fulfill one of the following conditions:
- Your target is caught off guard or otherwise unaware of the attack, such as when you are hidden from them, disguised as a friend, or have successfully deceived them.
- Your target is within melee attack range of an ally.
You gain advantage on lethal strikes equal to your tier in this feat. Additionally, a certain portion of the damage (not to exceed the total damage dealt) is considered lethal damage, which is more difficult to heal from (see Chapter 7: Combat from the core rules).
- Tier 1 - Advantage 1. Up to 5 lethal damage.
- Tier 2 - Advantage 2. Up to 5 lethal damage.
- Tier 3 - Advantage 3. Up to 10 lethal damage.
- Tier 4 - Advantage 4. Up to 10 lethal damage.
- Tier 5 - Advantage 5. Up to 15 lethal damage.
- Tier 6 - Advantage 6. Up to 20 lethal damage.
- Tier 7 - Advantage 7. Up to 20 lethal damage.
- Tier 8 - Advantage 8. Up to 25 lethal damage.
- Tier 9 - Advantage 9. Up to 25 lethal damage.
Community Provided Advice/Information
To be filled out
This product was created under the Open Legend Community License and contains material that is copyright to Seventh Sphere Entertainment. Such use of Seventh Sphere Entertainment materials in this product is in accordance with the Open Legend Community License and shall not be construed as a challenge to the intellectual property rights reserved by Seventh Sphere Entertainment. Seventh Sphere Entertainment and Open Legend RPG and their respective logos are trademarks of Seventh Sphere Entertainment in the U.S.A. and other countries.
The full-text Open Legend Community License can be found at http://www.openlegendrpg.com/community-license.