From Open Legend Wiki
Within this article you will find content that has not been officially published, and in many cases, still being "playtested" or experimented with. It is highly advised you take this into consideration before you attempt to start using it on your own. It would be good to see comments from other users, and to even view the discussion page on this particular article to see how people are using it.
Often times with Open Legend, people have attempted to homebrew something only to later realize you can already achieve this via the already existing core rules. Using homebrew content can easily break games, but that's the purpose of this wiki, to provide a single source for people to post ideas and playtest them to see if they work in practice and then fine tune them via editing of the wiki.
Cost: 3 points
Tier 1: None
Tier 2: Creation 1
After death, the character must return to life, reincarnate, possess an object, or become undead.
After death, a character relives in D20 days. When they wake up, they have 1 HP.
- Tier 1 - The character can relive only once. After the second death, the character is permanently dead.
- Tier 2 - The character can relive an unlimited number of times.
Choose whether the character can:
- Reincarnate: They are reborn as a new character of the same sex with all memories intact, but new physical attributes and appearance.
- Resurrect: They retain their previous body and gradually return to full health.
- Possessed an Object: Possesses a non-living object. To interact telepathically with another person, your object must be worn/carried by that person. If that person chooses, you may become an alternate form of them or an enhanced match.
- Undead: They retain their previous body, but retain the appearance of a corpse.
To obtain multiple types of reliving, you may purchase each type for an additional three points. If you posses multiple types of reliving, you may choose one type which applies after you return from death.
Community Provided Advice/Information
Flavor for Settings
If you have an idea for a flavor for a specific setting, feel free to add it here
This product was created under the Open Legend Community License and contains material that is copyright to Seventh Sphere Entertainment. Such use of Seventh Sphere Entertainment materials in this product is in accordance with the Open Legend Community License and shall not be construed as a challenge to the intellectual property rights reserved by Seventh Sphere Entertainment. Seventh Sphere Entertainment and Open Legend RPG and their respective logos are trademarks of Seventh Sphere Entertainment in the U.S.A. and other countries.
The full-text Open Legend Community License can be found at http://www.openlegendrpg.com/community-license.