From Open Legend Wiki
Revision as of 20:24, 13 April 2018 by Great Moustache
Duration: Sustain Persists
Invocation Time: 1 Major Action
Power Level: 4, 6, 8
You surround a willing target in an aura that hurts their foes or helps their allies. A shield of gamma radiation that burns attackers, a circle of healing, and an aura of elemental protection are all examples of this boon in action.
An aura extends from a willing target to a distance determined by the power level of this boon:
- Power Level 4 - 5' radius
- Power Level 6 - 10' radius
- Power Level 8 - 15' radius
Choose a single bane or boon which uses the same attribute that you used to invoke Aura. The maximum power level for the chosen bane or boon is one-half the power level of your aura. Your aura radiates the chosen bane or boon as follows:
- If the aura radiates a bane, then the target of the aura is not affected by it. All other creatures (friend or foe) who willingly enter the area of the aura or end their turn within it suffer a bane attack to inflict the chosen bane. No creature may be subject to a bane attack from the same creature's aura more than once per round.
- If the aura radiates a boon, then the target of the aura is also affected by it. The target and all allies who end their turn within the area of the aura automatically gain the chosen boon. Upon leaving the area of the aura, the boon is immediately removed. No creature may gain a boon from the same creature's aura more than once per round.
This boon may require special attention and adjudication from the GM, as not all banes and boons may be an appropriate fit for an aura. Telekinesis, for example, is not a boon that can be granted to allies and thus does not work well as an aura.
This boon is from the core rules, and can be found here on the Main Website
Community Provided Advice/Information
Flavor for Settings
If you have an idea for a flavor for a specific setting, feel free to add it here
This product was created under the Open Legend Community License and contains material that is copyright to Seventh Sphere Entertainment. Such use of Seventh Sphere Entertainment materials in this product is in accordance with the Open Legend Community License and shall not be construed as a challenge to the intellectual property rights reserved by Seventh Sphere Entertainment. Seventh Sphere Entertainment and Open Legend RPG and their respective logos are trademarks of Seventh Sphere Entertainment in the U.S.A. and other countries.
The full-text Open Legend Community License can be found at http://www.openlegendrpg.com/community-license.